Original Webcast: Monday, November 25, 2019 @ 2:00 PM EST
How can you transform your practice and attract payers? In this live webinar with CPESN luminary Mark McCurdy, RPh, you’ll learn how care planning can increase your profits, through both direct efficiencies in your pharmacy operation and new revenue from payers who value what you can do for patients — as long as they see the documentation of what you’ve done.
Here’s what you’ll get from this webinar:
- Real-life documentation examples that resulting in positive ROI
- Staff engagement strategies to integrate care planning into the workflow
- A checklist of “low-hanging fruit” care planning interventions
By the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Define the elements of a care plan that are needed to document patient care interactions
- Describe strategies for implementing care planning into pharmacy workflow
- Identify various types of interventions that should be documented in a care plan
Fill out the form below to watch the full webinar:
About the Speaker:
Mark McCurdy, RPh, is a luminary of CPESN Nebraska and one of the nation’s leaders in submitting care plans. The Mark’s Pharmacy team believes quality care means more than just prompt filling of prescriptions. This dedication to quality and patient care has led to care offerings and services that have helped establish Mark’s Pharmacy as a leader in pharmacy patient care.