When: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 @ 1:00 PM EST
2020 was quite a year. Among the many lessons it taught us, we learned that community pharmacies can rise to the challenge of providing community care during a pandemic. So what does 2021 hold?
Join FDS Chief Pharmacy Officer Matthew Johnson and Chief Clinical Officer Jason Ausili, Pharm.D as they discuss the trends and changes on the pharmacy industry horizon. How has the pandemic affected the future of pharmacy? How will Medicare change in the coming year? Tune in to find out.
During this webinar, you will:
- Discover how CMS Star Ratings changes will affect retail pharmacy
- Hear the different ways Medicare changes could benefit independent pharmacies
- Explore how new integrations can improve communication across a patient’s entire care team
- Find out what is going to happen to pharmacy’s newly expanded vaccination authority
- Learn how independent pharmacies can thrive amid the vertically integrated giants
- And more!
About the Speakers:
|Jason Ausili, Pharm.D. is the Chief Clinical Officer for FDS. He is an experienced pharmacy leader with demonstrated skill in retail pharmacy management, pharmacy operations, pharmacy benefit management, healthcare information technology (HIT), and more. Jason is a former member of the Pharmacy Quality Alliance Board of Directors as well as the former Director of Pharmacy Affairs for the National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS).|
|Matthew Johnson is the Chief Pharmacy Officer of FDS and the co-founder of Amplicare. Through his work with FDS and Amplicare, he strives to turn pharmacies into healthcare superheroes for their communities by providing technology that empowers them to practice beyond their traditional dispensing roles.|