Sr. Business Analyst
Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Fort Worth, TX
The business analyst’s role will be assisting FDS in implementing pharmacy technology solutions in a cost-effective manner by determining the requirements of a project or program through proper research and communicating those requirements clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collect, evaluate and compress data and information from multiple sources, resolve conflicts and differentiate between actual and required user needs
- Deliver results after thorough research of functional needs by collaborating and communication between various users
- User strong analytical reasoning to understand end user’s requirements and transforming them into operational application
- Understand business process management and business requirements of the customers and translate them to specific software requirements
- Ensure that the recommended solution is commercial yet competitive
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements
- Possess strong technical skills, coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of the customer’s needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements
- Advise business stakeholders on ways to make processes more efficient and employees more productive
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and individual customers
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Pharmaceutical Sciences and MBA strongly preferred but not required.
FDS, Inc. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org