Position: Onboarding Specialist
Reports to: Manager of DME & Onboarding
Location: Fort Worth TX
Responsible for establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with the customer base. Process and maintain contracts, payer and business partner documentation and relationships. Keeping management aware of customer problems and situations which the representative cannot resolve and other critical or important issues which may exist with the customer base, software or processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with customers to obtain required documentation to contract with FDS, payers or business partners.
- Process all documentation according to company and department policies.
- Collaborate with payers and business partners to establish, maintain, setup or terminate business relationships.
- Maintain a high accuracy level for all data entry.
- Collaborate with management and coworkers to research problems and find solutions.
- Collaborate with management to provide recommendations for new or to improve processes.
- Logs all customer communication within the call tracking system.
- Writes or revises user training manuals and internal or external procedures.
- Adhere to HIPPA guidelines/regulations to maintain confidentiality in record keeping.
- Maintain satisfactory attendance in accordance with company policy
- All other duties assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs.
- Treat people with respect, uphold organizational values
- Prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently
- Self-starter, asks and offers help when needed, takes independent actions to assist
- Excellent attendance and punctuality required
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typing 35 wpm
- 10 key by touch
- Microsoft, Windows, standard office equipment
- DME or Pharmacy industry knowledge a plus
FDS, Inc. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please submit resume to email@example.com