Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for leading FDS into continuous automation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing deployment of different solutions, continuous integration and delivery of products
- Hands on Development Engineer responsibilities: QA, continuous deployment, agile development, sprints, nature of continuous integration implementation
- Responsible for choosing and implementing tools to put in the place to automate this process
- Responsible for articulating problems and issues that are found in the products to developers and architects
- Responsible for building this capability within the organization
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Experience in a software service environment
- Experience with Web Application tools
- Experience spinning up virtual machines and scripting
- Ability to interact with both the business and technical sides of the company
- Experience with working along side Business Analysts and Project Managers- exposure to these types of resources on a team
- Bachelor’s Degree; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Good communication skills as this is a leadership position.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems and collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FDS, Inc. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org