Development Team Lead
Position: Development Team Lead
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Leads, designs and develops computer programs that automate specific business processes by performing the following duties.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Senior level developer with leadership experience (Director, Team Lead or equivalent) in agile environments
- Full stack developer with focus on web front end technologies (Angular, React, Ember, etc. – Angular preferred)
- Responsible for leading and managing a team of developers to evaluate and bring new technology into new development, manage deadlines
- Hands on manager role, will be responsible for developer tasks
- Responsible for the initial development or enhancing existing applications
- Responsible for creative and problem solving solutions to new development for the business
- Follow company compliance policies and HIPAA guidelines.
- Any other duties assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
10+ Years of the following skills
- Microsoft Stack (SQL Server, .NET core, C#)
- Experience with AWS or Azure is preferred (cloud technologies)
- Problem solving, deadline driven mentality
- Development and leadership experience (team lead, director, etc.) managing a team of 3-5 developers
- Pharmacy industry experience is preferred
Bachelor’s Degree; or 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Good communication skills as this is a leadership position.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems and collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FDS, Inc. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org