Associate Solutions Consultant
The Sales Associate is responsible for selling and achieving opportunity-based sales objectives based on our product line and service offerings. The Solutions Consultant is ready and capable of taking on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing deals. The Solutions Consultant should have industry and product expertise to deliver a professional presentation to customers; and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. Success in this role is defined by the Solution Consultant’s ability to add value to the organization, meet defined goals and objectives and exceed customer and leadership expectations
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Sells products and achieve monthly quota month by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
• Achieve daily activity requirements of 40 calls per day, or 120 minutes of talk time per day
• Works with customers to determine their needs and then recommends the right product and services to solve the customer’s problems
• Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
• Assists in the development and creation of customer presentations and marketing materials
• Develops and cultivates strong industry, client and peer relationships
• Uses company literature and resources along with available training to stay up to date on product features and changes
• Researches and understands industry challenges and changes to support product sales and growth strategies
• Has clearly defined daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and objectives to drive sales performance
• Awareness of competitive intelligence and an understanding of market competition and impact to our business
• Assist in creating RFP responses for potential clients
• Maintains accurate records, including but not limited to sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, cancellations and other documentation
• Actively participates in team meetings, 1:1’s and brainstorming activities
• Ability to attend client meetings and industry conferences as needed
• Builds and fosters a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
• Actively manages daily activities and call schedule to meet goals and objectives in a timely manner
• Makes front-line assessments of marketing conditions and advices company staff on relevant findings
• Supports the creation and development of client-based testimonials, white papers and marketing materials
• Provides regular updates on sales activities, goals and objectives and industry intelligence/competitor information to the product development team.
• Creates and prepares quarterly sales activity reports• Exposure to confidential corporate and customer information must maintain absolute confidentiality and comply with HIPAA guidelines.• Maintain satisfactory attendance in accordance with company guidelines
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Abilities
• Expert understanding and knowledge of the principles of sales
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience with customer service and client interaction
• Proven track record in achieving sales quotas, goals and objectives
• Professional demeanor, selling style and appearance
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Excellent listening and comprehension skills
• Ability to travel (up to 25% of time)
• Strong problem and objection resolution skills
• Ability to collaborate and interact with individuals at various levels of the organization
• Self-motivated, high energy and engaging personality
• Creative thinking and innovative mindset
• Understanding of the technology development process
• Sales planning and strategic vision
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and/or passport
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to negotiate effectively
• University or college degree in computer science, marketing, business or a related healthcare field with an acceptable combination of education and experience
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The work environment is generally high energy and upbeat.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have valid driver’s license. Must have reliable transportation.
FDS, Inc. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org