Position: Angular Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices. As an AngularJS Developer, you will implement a complete user interfaces and connect software components.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Delivering a complete front-end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
· Communicating with external web services
· Responsible for brand new development as current projects are needed, might also involve maintenance
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Proficiency in Full Stack Development (SQL skills, web services)
· Ideal candidate has great experience with full stack development, but preference to work on the front end.
Bachelor’s Degree; or 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Good communication skills as this is a leadership position.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems and collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FDS, Inc. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please submit resume to email@example.com